Selflab’s Store regulations
The owner of the online shop operating at www.Selflab.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Shop is the company:
Sigmed Sp. z o.o.
ul. Mickiewicza 59
Chapter II DEFINITIONS
1. Customer – a physical person with full legal capacity; a legal person; an organizational unit without legal personality, to which a separate act grants legal capacity to make purchases in the Store.
2. Consumer – a physical person performing with an entrepreneur a legal action not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3. Service Provider – an entity that, under the terms of these Regulations, provides sales services through the Online Store.
4. Online Store – a store operating at www.Selflab.pl, selling products in its offer, through the Internet.
5. Goods – a product that has been placed on the Store’s website, which can be ordered by electronic means, in accordance with the rules set out in these Regulations.
6. Order – a declaration of intent by the customer, aimed directly to conclude a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and amount of goods.
7. Order processing time – the time in which the Store complements the order and forward it for dispatch.
8. Working days – from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
9. Regulations – these Regulations of the Online Store.
10. Registration – an actual action performed under the terms of these Regulations, after which the customer or consumer will be able to use all the functionality of the store.
11. Account – a collection of information, marked individually by means of a login and password given by the customer or consumer, concerning his data or order history, which are collected in the ICT system.
12. Act on Consumer Rights – Act of 30 May 2014. (Dz. U.2014.827 of 2014.06.24)
13. Act on the provision of electronic services – Act of 18 July 2002. (Dz.U.2013.1422 of 2013.12.03)
14. Civil Law – Act of 23 April 1964. (Dz.U. 2016.380 of 2016.03.22).
Chapter III. GENERAL PROVISIONS
These Regulations determine the rules of use of the Shop available at www.Selflab.pl.
2. these Terms and Conditions define in particular:
a.) the rules of registration and use of the account in the Store
b.) terms and conditions for placing orders in the Store by electronic means
Chapter IV. RULES FOR USING THE ONLINE STORE
1. The condition to start using the Store is to register via the website www.Selflab.pl.
2. Registration is done by completing and accepting the registration form, available on the Store’s website.
3. The condition for registration is to provide personal data.
4. “Sigmed Sp. z o.o.” may deprive the customer of the right to use the store, as well as may limit his access to some or all of the store’s resources, with immediate effect, in case of violation of the Regulations by the customer, in particular when:
a.) has given false, inaccurate or outdated data, misleading or violating the rights of third parties during registration in the Shop,
b.) has committed, through the Store, an infringement of personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
c.) has engaged in other behaviour which is considered by ‘Sigmed Sp. z o.o.’ to be contrary to applicable laws or general Internet usage rules or to the reputation of ‘Sigmed Sp. z o.o.’.
5. A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Shop may not re-register without the prior consent of “Sigmed Sp. z o.o.”
6. The Client is obliged in particular to:
a.) not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties
b.) use the Store in a manner that does not interfere with its operation, in particular by using specific software or devices,
c.) not to take actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the Shop
d.) to use the Store in a manner which is not burdensome for other customers and for ‘Sigmed Sp. z o.o.’.
e.) use any and all content in the Shop for personal use only
f.) use the Store in a manner consistent with the regulations in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the law, the provisions of the Rules and Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
Chapter V. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
1. Orders are accepted by the shop “Sigmed Sp. z o.o.” using the form available on the website (order basket), by phone or by e-mail.
2. The selection of goods ordered by the website, by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
3. Through the basket of orders on the website orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
4. Telephone orders are accepted on working days from 8:00 to 16:00.
5. In the course of placing an Order through the basket – until pressing the button “Confirm the Order” – the Customer has the opportunity to modify the data entered and the selection of goods. For this purpose, the Customer shall be guided by the messages displayed and information available on the website.
6. After the Customer using the Store, the Customer shall provide all the necessary data, a summary of the Order placed will be displayed.
7. Summary of the Order placed will contain information concerning
a.) subject matter of the Order
b) the unit and total price of the products ordered, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any)
c) the method of payment chosen
d) the method of delivery
8. In order to place an Order it is necessary to press the “Confirm Order” button.
9. Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of willingness to conclude a sales agreement with “Sigmed Sp. z o.o.” in accordance with these Regulations.
10. After placing an Order, the Customer receives an email entitled “Order Confirmation”, which contains the final confirmation of all important elements of the order.
11. the Agreement shall be deemed concluded upon receiving the email by the Client – referred to above.
Chapter VI. DELIVERY, DURATION OF THE COMPLETION OF THE ORDER
1. The orders are carried out in the whole country. Orders from outside Poland are carried out after prior arrangement of conditions.
2. The Store has the right to refuse to carry out the Order, and the Buyer waives any claims if the implementation of the order placed outside the Polish territory could violate the law of the Republic of Poland, European Union law or other international regulations in force due to the local jurisdiction of the Store.
3. The delivery of the ordered Goods is made by courier. Delivery costs are PLN 15.00 net in the case of prepayment on account (bank transfer, Przelewy24); PLN 17.00 net in the case of payment on delivery.
4. The above delivery prices do not apply to bulky items for which the delivery price is given in the item card. Orders for bulky items are not covered by free delivery. In the case of orders for free delivery and oversized products, the delivery price of the oversized product applies.
5. The delivery time is from 1 to 7 working days from the date of sending the order by the Customer.
6. In the case of inability to deliver the ordered goods on time, the Customer is immediately informed about this fact.
7. The customer at the time of receiving the package (applies to shipping via a courier company) may in the presence of the courier delivering the package:
– open the package
– check its contents
– check the conformity of the items in the consignment with the proof of sale
– check the condition of the goods delivered, in particular the absence of damage associated with transport
In case of damage in transport, the Customer may, in the presence of the courier on the day of delivery of the goods, write a damage report.
Chapter VII. PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
1. The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zloty net (without Vat tax) and gross (with Vat tax).
2. The price given for each product is binding at the time of order placed by the Customer. Store reserves the right to change the prices of the goods at any time in the Store’s offer.
3. Periodically conducted promotional actions do not affect the prices of goods in orders placed before the date of entry into effect of the change in price, conditions of promotional actions or sales.
4. Promotional sales and sales include a limited number of goods and orders are carried out in the order of receiving orders for these goods until the stocks covered by the promotion are exhausted.
5.The customer has the opportunity to pay for the purchased goods:
a.) by transfer to the Alior Bank account number:
PL37 24900005 0000460074094277
b.) via Przelewy24
c.) cash on delivery from the courier
From the moment of placing an order we wait for payment within 7 days; in case of not paying for the order, it will be automatically cancelled.
6. Each order is issued with a VAT invoice or fiscal receipt.
7. For products not included in the tables, please submit inquiries.
Chapter VIII. RIGHT OF CONTRACT TERMINATION
1. The customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance, without giving any reason, by making an appropriate declaration of intent in writing, writing to the e-mail address: sklep@Selflab.pl within 14 days from the date of delivery.
2. Derogating from the contract of sale of the Goods Consumer may use one of the templates of the statement below, but this is not mandatory.
The form can be downloaded here.
3. The right to withdraw from the remote agreement shall not be entitled to the consumer with regard to contracts where the subject of the performance is an item delivered in sealed packaging, which after opening the packaging cannot be returned for health protection or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging was opened after the delivery of the Goods, in particular, it concerns dressing products, sterile, hygienic and cosmetic products.
4. In the case of withdrawal from the remote agreement, the agreement is considered not concluded. What the parties have provided is returned.
5. The consumer shall be liable for any reduction in the value of the item resulting from its use beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
6. The consumer is obliged to return the product or goods immediately, no later than 14 days from the date of delivery of the product. The goods must be returned to the following address:
Sigmed Sp. z o.o., ul. Mickiewicza 59, PL – 47-253 Cisek
7. In case of withdrawal from the agreement, the Seller shall return all payments received from the Buyer being the Consumer.
8. Returned goods should be packed in an appropriate manner to ensure that the shipment is not damaged during transport.
9. Returned goods should be sent back together with the received proof of purchase, from which it is clear that the goods were purchased in “Sigmed Sp. z o.o.” and a written statement of withdrawal from the contract.
10. In case of return of product or goods, the payment will be returned by bank transfer from the bank account of “Sigmed Sp. z o.o.” to the bank account of the Client from which the payment for the order was made or to another bank account indicated in writing by the Client.
11. The payment is returned no later than 14 days from the date of receipt by the operator of the statement of the consumer’s will to withdraw from the contract. This period may be extended until the receipt and evaluation of the condition of the goods.
12. A customer who does not have the status of a Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the remote agreement. For such customers, the rules of withdrawal from the agreement are governed by the Civil Law.
Chapter IX. GOODS COMPLAINTS
1. The Customer has the right to file a complaint in the Store in the event of finding in the delivered goods, in particular:
– manufacturing defects,
– mechanical damage during transport,
– the goods do not match the goods contained in the order.
2. Complaints, resulting from violations of customer rights guaranteed by law, or on the basis of these Regulations, should be addressed to sklep@Selflab.pl. Complained goods should be sent back to the address “Sigmed Sp. z o.o.”, Mickiewicza 59, PL – 47-253 Cisek .
3. a correctly submitted complaint should include, in particular:
name, surname, address, e-mail address of the Buyer
the date of conclusion of the Agreement on which the complaint is based
subject of the complaint, indicating the Buyer’s request
any circumstances justifying a complaint
The proof of purchase and the warranty card, if any, must be attached to the returned goods.
4. If the data or information given in the complaint need to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, the Seller asks the complainant to supplement it to the extent indicated.
5. The store obliges to examine each complaint within 14 calendar days, counting from the day following the day on which it was submitted, and if this is not possible, to inform the Client during this period, when the complaint will be considered.
6. Complaints relating to mechanical damage during transport will be considered only if:
in the presence of the courier on the day of delivery of the goods was opened
in the presence of the courier on the day of delivery of the goods, the sent items were checked
Unless it can otherwise be proven that the damage occurred before the shipment was collected.
7. In a situation where the customer is a consumer, the cost of transport of the advertised consignment is covered by the Store.
8. If the customer complaint is accepted, the defective goods will be repaired or replaced with other goods of full value, its price will be reduced or in the case of a significant product defect, the consumer can make a statement of withdrawal from the agreement.
9. The costs associated with sending back the goods complained about shall be covered by the Store (only applies to domestic shipments). Goods are returned immediately after a positive response to the complaint.
Chapter X. COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
1. The Store takes action to ensure that the Shop operates correctly, to the extent that it is based on current technical knowledge and undertakes to remedy within a reasonable period of time when any irregularities are reported by customers.
2. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Store of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Store’s service.
3. Irregularities associated with the functioning of the Store The Customer may report by e-mail at: sklep@Selflab.pl or through the contact form available on the website.
Chapter XI. CONTENT OF THE INTERNET SERVICE
1 We make every effort to provide accurate information on the products offered.
2. The owner of the service does not agree to copy, distribute, publish, quote in whole or in part and use in any field of exploration and use, both commercial and private. Its content and layout are subject to change without notice. This website may contain “links” to other websites not owned by “Sigmed Sp. z o.o.”. In this case, we are not responsible for the content and availability of these websites.
Chapter XII. CHANGES TO THE REGULATIONS
1. The Client will be informed about all changes in the Regulations by e-mail.
2. The Client, who after reviewing the changed rules of the Regulations do not accept it, has the opportunity to cancel the account at any time.
3. Orders that were placed by the Customer before the entry into effect of the new Regulations will be processed in accordance with the rules of the existing Regulations.
Chapter XIII PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. The Service Provider is the administrator of personal data, which are provided by the customers in connection with purchases.
2. The data provided by the customers in order to carry out their orders may be shared with other entities to finalize the order. Each Client has the opportunity to correct their personal data.
3. The service provider obliges to protect personal data in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. 2016.922) and the Act on Provision of Electronic Services (DZ.U. No. 144, poz. 1204).
Chapter XIV. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to violate the rights of the Customer. It can also not be interpreted in this way, because in the case of non-compliance of any part of the Regulations with the applicable law, the Seller declares absolute compliance and application of this law in place of the contested provision of the Regulations.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Store and the Customer is subject to the courts of competent jurisdiction, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply the provisions of the Civil Law, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and the Act on Consumer Rights.