Rapid diagnostic test
for canine ehrlichiosis
SelfLab EHR Ab
Ehrlichiosis is a dangerous tick-borne disease that affects many organs in the body of our pet, its symptoms are non-specific.
With the Selflab EHR Ab test, you can quickly check if your dog has contracted ehrlichiosis and begin appropriate treatment.
Symptoms of ehrlichiosis:
- weight loss
- enlargement of the spleen and lymph nodes
- mucopurulent discharge from the nose
- a pair of single use gloves
- cotton swab with alcohol
- single use blood lancet (color pink)
- tube with assay buffer
- all-in-one container (color blue)
- small adhesive bandage
- instruction of use