Rapid diagnostic test for Canine Distemper for dogs
SelfLab CDV Ag
Canine Distemper is a highly contagious virus disease attacking mainly puppies aged between 2-5 months.
With the Selflab CDV Ag test you can check yourself if your dog has contracted Canine Distemper.
Symptoms of distemper:
- cough (first dry and then wet)
- thick purulent discharge from the nose and eyes
- pneumonia and bronchitis may occur
- a pair of single use gloves
- test pouch with test cassette and pipette inside
- sterile cotton swab
- tube with assay buffer
- instruction of use